What Is A Kraft Tea Box?
The Benefits of a Custom Kraft Tea Box
Convenience Is Key
How to Design the Perfect Kraft Tea Box
1. Keep it simple – Less is more when it comes to kraft tea box design. You want your customers to be able to see what kind of tea is inside the box at a glance, so avoid using too many colors or patterns.
2. Use high-quality materials – Your kraft tea boxes need to be made from a sturdy material that won’t tear or fall apart easily. This way, your customers will be able to reuse the boxes again and again.
3. Make sure the design is eye-catching – Since your kraft tea boxes will be competing with other products on store shelves, you need to make sure your design stands out. Use bold colors and patterns to grab attention, but don’t go overboard.
4. Include important information – Be sure to include all relevant information on your kraft tea boxes, such as the type of tea inside, brewing instructions, and any allergens present.
5. Utilize negative space – Negative space is your friend when designing kraft tea boxes. By leaving some empty space on the box, you can make the overall design look cleaner and more polished.
1. Don’t make the boxes too big or too small – You want your kraft tea boxes to be just the right size so that they’re easy for customers to carry and won’t take up too much space on store shelves. The box outer size is important, and the more custom you go with different batches, the more you’ll be able to save on shipping costs!
2. Don’t use flimsy materials – Again, you want your boxes to be made from high-quality materials that will withstand repeated use. Avoid using cardboard or paper that is too thin as it will tear easily.
3. Don’t neglect to brand – Your kraft tea boxes are a great opportunity to show off your brand identity, so make sure your logo and branding are prominently featured.
4. Don’t forget about functionality – In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, your kraft tea boxes need to be functional as well. Be sure they can be easily opened and closed, and that they stay sealed shut when not in use.
5. Don’t get too creative with the design – As we mentioned before, less is more when it comes to kraft tea box design. Avoid using too many colors or patterns as it will make the overall design look busy and chaotic. Stick to a simple color scheme and one or two patterns maximum.
Get The Best Custom Kraft Tea Box For Your Product
Now that you know a few things to keep in mind when designing your kraft tea box, it’s time to get started! If you need help creating custom kraft tea boxes at affordable prices, our team is always here to lend a hand. Just give us a call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to assist you. Your fresh tea or tea bags will have the best kraft paper stock available and will be displayed in boxes that will wow your future customers!